• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

yea i knew that for some reason. ive only watched the show a couple times on the internet at work. was it on one of the episodes?

Diggity

70cc twin V2
I believe on one of the episodes they had a flag football game between the family. I think they had mention he had played football in college

hone

150cc
Trust me I am really looking forward to your initial thoughts. Have you had gas planes before or is this your first?

This is my first but i've flown my buddies 50cc planes a few times. He is going to help me tune it tomorrow.

hone

150cc
Sorry to post this everywhere but for those not sub'd to my build log or EF thread here is the EME35 in action. I'm running it a little too rich and will be putting a vess 20b on it for next weekend.
[video=youtube;Jrn6Z43M_t0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrn6Z43M_t0[/video] This is only the 3rd time running the engine.