• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Check out the awesome card that I got... :p

Read what it says LOL

:)

Dan

DSCN5130.jpg

-DJO

70cc twin V2
I got $50. I got $55 all together from my other relatives for my birthday, and adding that to the $110 that I made from YouTube, I made about $220. Still not close at all to the $500 mark. Not sure what I'm going to do about that ;)

Dan

wedoitall

yea cool card. its nice to have your family understand and support your addic......... i mean your hobbies

keep saving. youll get there

-DJO

70cc twin V2
What about your fpv profits?

Only had one "profit" from an FPV setup so far, I only built one... I'm getting back into DLG and got a kit with that money.

yea cool card. its nice to have your family understand and support your addic......... i mean your hobbies

keep saving. youll get there

Thanks :) I don't think I'll end up with the balsa 48 though, it's more money than I'll be able to make.

Either way, whatever I build with be epic, sooo.. :rolleyes: ;)

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I got $50. I got $55 all together from my other relatives for my birthday, and adding that to the $110 that I made from YouTube, I made about $220. Still not close at all to the $500 mark. Not sure what I'm going to do about that ;)

Dan

The best thing to do on a budget is to stalk those classifieds. Raise 350 and go out there and find a 48 sized bird to your door for 350 or less! 500 on the classifieds gets you a 60 sometimes! Just have to be in the right place at the right time. Also if you go to the events, people are always selling there trying to get money for BIGGER!!

dskuro95

100cc
I agree with S8. I found someone who wanted to help a kid out in the hobby. He sold me a 42" AJ Slick RTF minus receiver and batteries(I must have 20 just in this size range) for $20 shipped. Yes the airframe was beat, but it still flew and one servo alone was $20-$25. The airframe just got to beat from me throwing it hell and I just got a new 42" Slick ariframe. I put the same stuff into it and it is good to go now.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Yeah there are some great deals in the classifieds most of the time. Especially the 8FG ;) I always am looking around there for something.

Dan

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yeah there are some great deals in the classifieds most of the time. Especially the 8FG ;) I always am looking around there for something.

Dan

I know where you can get a sweet 48" Super Vyper in your budget price rage :)