• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Sorry to post this everywhere but for those not sub'd to my build log or EF thread here is the EME35 in action. I'm running it a little too rich and will be putting a vess 20b on it for next weekend.
[video=youtube;Jrn6Z43M_t0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrn6Z43M_t0[/video] This is only the 3rd time running the engine.

You must be confident in that EME to throw them mad on the deck skills on it on flight #3:D

hone

150cc
It's a sweet engine. I love the power i'm getting on this plane! It would haul the smaller and lighter 70''-74'' like a rag doll! I can't wait to try the bigger prop :thumbup:

Thanks for your help and answering questions Chad! It gives me extra confidence in my purchase!

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Woot woot! Sooo... tomorrow's my birthday :D :D :D :D :D unfortunately I don't have the 8FG yet - I'll have it on Monday or Tuesday :) I'll be getting some money from my parents for my birthday (and a cake! :D) so you can bet that all the cash that I'm getting is headed straight to PayPal to save up... for IDK yet but I'll figure that out real soon ;) Still working out the cost of a 48 Edge. Might build the EPP version, actually. Alex is building one soon I believe so I'll see how his build goes.

Other than that, life is pretty good. Other than flying, of course, I haven't flown in a solid 3 weeks now :( Stupid weather... hopefully it'll be warm and sunny soon, it should come fast because I'll be building a lot of stuff!

:)

Dan

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
It's a sweet engine. I love the power i'm getting on this plane! It would haul the smaller and lighter 70''-74'' like a rag doll! I can't wait to try the bigger prop :thumbup:

Thanks for your help and answering questions Chad! It gives me extra confidence in my purchase!

Glad you like it..
NO problem that is what I am here for. I value you guys much!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Woot woot! Sooo... tomorrow's my birthday :D :D :D :D :D unfortunately I don't have the 8FG yet - I'll have it on Monday or Tuesday :) I'll be getting some money from my parents for my birthday (and a cake! :D) so you can bet that all the cash that I'm getting is headed straight to PayPal to save up... for IDK yet but I'll figure that out real soon ;) Still working out the cost of a 48 Edge. Might build the EPP version, actually. Alex is building one soon I believe so I'll see how his build goes.

Other than that, life is pretty good. Other than flying, of course, I haven't flown in a solid 3 weeks now :( Stupid weather... hopefully it'll be warm and sunny soon, it should come fast because I'll be building a lot of stuff!

:)

Dan

Happy Birthday tomorrow!