• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Very exciting news from the s8 man-cave!

After 5 months of business, I am finally making air release printed vinyl available to my customers. This completely changes the game for me and gives me a whole new dimension for my designs. I can't wait to get this stuff plastered on planes!

Thanks again to 3drcf and all my customers for your support. It's been a great start!

PM sent

quadracer

100cc
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360023915.751696.jpg
Bling acquired. ;)

quadracer

100cc
well hurry.... any chance you get :D
Here lately it's been "fly by instruments only" weather. That don't work with RC, unless you've got some serious telemetry going on. It's supposed to be near 60 degrees this weekend, hopefully I can get all my birds some exercise. :)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Okay I know with all of the young bucks here I am sure to get an answer for this but how do I download YouTube videos these days? Nothing that worked in the past is working.