• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Hmmm... Interesting thinking. My EPP Edge was a prize from Horton last year at the Ohio Huckfest. It'd be disrespectful to sell it.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hmmm... Interesting thinking. My EPP Edge was a prize from Horton last year at the Ohio Huckfest. It'd be disrespectful to sell it.

Well, if you did want to sell it , surely he'd be content with it be used to fund a byper!

nebwake

70cc twin V2
Btw for those looking for a great semibudget motor the "t-motor's" from hobby parts are really nice. I put one on my crack slick and have been very impressed. The quality is first rate also.

If anyone wants to buy a NIB 48" EPP Extra airframe PM me Slightly damaged from shipping...( nothing 30 seconds won't fix) Won it in the garage sale.

Last edited by a moderator:

aronph

70cc twin V2
Aron it looks like for you to drop by my way you would have to be planning to take I-15 N to I-70 and go through Denver... I'm sure you probably take the most economical way considering fuel and time. If those two constraints ever have you passing through here give me a heads up ;)
We are not allowed to be on 70 in between 15 and denver....theres no services available for breakdown....if we take that route and happen to break down WE have to pay for it....you should not see any CRST trucks on that route ever