• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
We are not allowed to be on 70 in between 15 and denver....theres no services available for breakdown....if we take that route and happen to break down WE have to pay for it....you should not see any CRST trucks on that route ever

Well... if you are ever going to be in Vegas on a Saturday... let me know and I'll try to make a trek down there. I'll fill my van up with planes, pick you up and we could head over to the Bennett field... unless you want to take your rig over there...

SteveT.

100cc
Well you know I keep most of mine.....

Attachments

• Hangar 12-13-2012..jpg
    Hangar 12-13-2012..jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 163

SteveT.

100cc
I have a two stall garage for my shop but still not enough room....What I would really like would be a home with a basement that is open to the garage at the back of the house....but, there are almost no homes with basements here in San Jose, let alone ones like that....

SteveT.

quadracer

100cc
Just want to say, GREAT GAME tonight! My little (well, not so little.... 6'2" 200#) sister's basketball team won the first game of their sectional in overtime tonight! She plays center, and does one helluva job at it! :)
I'm so hoarse right now from all the screaming, it's ridiculous. :D