• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Shameless Plug Follows!!! Mike - Feel free to move this if it should go somewhere else.

AMA Today comes out tomorrow. (8/6) A very very good friend of mine is the subject of the Member Spotlight column. Tom and I go back some 10 years. One day he was driving to a woodworking (how we met) trade show and completely forgot where he was going and why. It really freaked him out. A visit to his Dr revealed he had Early Onset Alzheimer's. He returned to RC after a 25 yr absence to try and keep his brain busy and currently maintains multiple websites, one of which is FlyingRC.net which I proudly have the side of my trailer. The combination of building, flying and maintaining his websites has kept his brain busy and to the astonishment of his Dr, slowed the progression of the disease. I encourage those of you here to go to his website and check it out. I think you will like what you see. I'll follow up tomorrow to see what y'all think.

View attachment 35868

Very good!! Thanks for sharing! I also know that playing and keeping the brain active is very helpful for those in that position.

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
You are a better man than I Xpress. That arrogant SOB on the other forum is exactly why that forum has such a bad reputation. "I don't see why this thread is so long, harriers are basic maneuvers". The OP felt compelled to ask, if the jerk didn't like the question, he could troll elsewhere. I don't get some people.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
ef site.jpg
New EF site up and running and new EF Family of Brands West Coast Distributor Officially Announced!!!

Untitled.jpg

See more here! http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?3673-New-Extreme-Flight-Brands-Website-Up-and-Running

:peace::peace::peace::peace:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] I'm guessing you are running into a caching issue at the DNS server level. It should update and clear up in time.