• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] I'm guessing you are running into a caching issue at the DNS server level. It should update and clear up in time.

Here is something you can try also. I just found it in one of the RCG threads. You are not the only one having this issue.

-If they have the website on a new server your pic might not have latest DNS addressing. Open command prompt (in accessories) and run "ipconfig /flushdns"

One user there reports that this fixed their issue.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Cleared both out, but not cigar.

Coincidentally I was trying to get to the EF website last night for a customer service issue and it would not let me in, (I did not even know they had the new site). Tried all the possible paths in but it wouldn't work. This morning it worked for some reason.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I know it'll go away, but for now it doesn't seem to be working at work, being a company computer I'm not going to mess with anything.

I'll try it at home, Windows 10 just installed so I have to play with that anyways ;)

EDIT: CTRL + F5 worked, can view the new site no problem now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Lower?
IMG_2816.jpg
IMG_2884.jpg

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I still see daylight.... :flyer: Nice job Xpress.

Had a guy at the field do a low flyby with a 35cc P-51. Actually hit the prop on the ground and splintered it. He was able to pitch up, drop the gear and still land it on the runway with the engine running. If it had been me, I would probably have a garbage bag full of P-51 pieces.