• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

alawson999

70cc twin V2
People get tattooed to communicate their individuality.

I see this like a tattoo for your plane - message is " yes, I really CAN Fly this close to the edge of disaster "

Congrats

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Nice!!! Maybe that's Hitec's next product.... like what skateboarders from my day use to put the bottom of the boards and trucks... some sort of plastic guards.

I have thought about it... The tips of my airplanes tend to get a little beat up...

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
It's not a big population of pilots that would want them but maybe enough to keep a single 3dprinter busy

clarkj

70cc twin V2
So ive been working on my trailer a little at a time. Got it painted, carpet on the floor and part of my shelf in. image.jpg

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Looks great! Wait until the first morning you walk in there on a dewey morning with grass all over your feet. Been there done that. Love your work clarkj.