• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
So I was sitting in my living room yesterday at about 7:30pm and a stark reality hit me as I looked outside to a twilight sky...

Winter is coming :(

BUT the good news is I have a winter project :)

20150817_183743.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Meanwhile in South Central Texas is over 100 degrees! Winter for us means temps in the 60s. Bring it! Love your winter project Xpress!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
If there's any accuracy with the El Nino predictions, we're in for a very wet and long winter here!!

Hey guys.. I have tshirt forsale for the Kennett mo 3d bash... they are 20 shipped. trying to figure out how to upload images tapa talk has changed... @decaldennis. can u post them

clarkj

70cc twin V2
I heard the farmers almanac predicted cold and lots of snow. Ive never needed a 4wd truck to get to work until the last couple years. Seems like these mild winters are over

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
@Express

Dude when did you get that Pilot? Looks like a pretty sweet machine. Whatcha running in it?

Bought it weeks ago, finally arrived earlier this week.

We will see what engine goes in it, preferably a DA 120 but the way things are going I might score a gently used GP123 for it. Probably Fromeco for power and obviously only Hitec radio equipment ;)

The plan is to set it up identical to the Yak for interchangeability if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] is now a dealer for GP and I believe he services them as well. Tim is that correct?

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] is now a dealer for GP and I believe he services them as well. Tim is that correct?
Half right, new dealer but definitely not a service center. My wrench turning days are over for now and with 2 US service centers in place GP has it well covered!