• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] is now a dealer for GP and I believe he services them as well. Tim is that correct?

That's a great combination, GP and EF.

I'm getting mine very gently used for a deal through a hookup of mine so to speak.

Bipenut53

150cc
I hope I can fly this sunday..... Smoke and ash falling on us!! If you havent heard eastern washington is on fire!!! Roads are closed 14 miles from us and now the winds are blowing 25-30 with gusts to 50 mph out of the NNE and thats where the fires are from me.... We do have the Columbia river between us and the fires but all it takes is one ember...... It is DRY here......

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
That's a bit frightening. I remember last year at the Wenatchee Huck we were encapsulated by smoke most of the time, though ash did not rain down on us.