• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

flycanic

70cc twin V2
Right on Yakman! We are both going to develop anal glaucoma. We just won't be able to see our arses going to work on those days LOL!!

3D-Joy

50cc
I'm already jealous just of the fact that you can work on your field already ! Ours here is still covered in snow...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I would be flying today... but this weekend is bringing 20 mph winds the whole time... I will be wearing shorts, but still no flying.
Yup...Know the feeling. I was all loaded up, charged up and ready to go. Until this morning that is. Wind came in 16 gusting to 22 and the showers they predicted for tomorrow came early. Ah well, take the bad with the good right?

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Same here, flew four days in a row at the beginning of the week and it was beautiful! Got called back to work last minute after 3 months off and missed flying yesterday, today is windy and overcast, getting worse for tomorrow! I'm torn, a couple of months of work will fund some new planes and the rest of my drift boat build, but retired and flying every day is pretty sweet too! The only way this job thing will work is if the weather will start cooperating on the weekends!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We're having nasty wind here too. It was constant 8mph at the club, where I live it's a bit breezier.