• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You know there is something seriously wrong with your logic or maybe it is just simply coursing through your veins.... I mean, 2:00 a.m. and waiting for Lipo's to finish charging just so you can go fly in the morning? Wow....
laughing.gif

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
stangflyer said
You know there is something seriously wrong with your logic or maybe it is just simply coursing through your veins.... I mean, 2:00 a.m. and waiting for Lipo's to finish charging just so you can go fly in the morning? Wow....
laughing.gif
He is in the "I am going flying thread".  What ever it takes.....

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Bartman said
funny, i've been working on the site non-stop for four weeks and here I am looking for a break and I'm taking a foamie to the park for a few flights.

rc website does not equal rc flying.
You're in the "The I'm out out flying thread" thread, you have to fly now. 

thurmma

150cc
Xpress said
Bartman said
funny, i've been working on the site non-stop for four weeks and here I am looking for a break and I'm taking a foamie to the park for a few flights.

rc website does not equal rc flying.

You're in the "The I'm out out flying thread" thread, you have to fly now. 
+1 Fly or die @bartman 
devil.gif

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
four projects in the shop, two flying foamies, and a box from PAU that I haven't had time to even open yet!

Fly or die......i ain't flyin' so you know what that means!

angel.png

thurmma

150cc
Bartman said
four projects in the shop, two flying foamies, and a box from PAU that I haven't had time to even open yet!

angel.png
But you are thinking about it
icon_smile.gif
I know that.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ya'll know what really bites? Ya stay up late getting your batteries charged so you can go fly in the morning. Then you wake up and find the wind is blowing like Mach9 and needless to say, it puts a ki-baush on the whole flyin' thing. And I was so looking forward to putting a beatin' on my electric Aeroworks 260. Oh well, another day I guess.

So, who made it out flying today?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Bartman said

angel.png
Well then send that PAU box to me, I'll take it off your hands!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
it's crossed my mind a time or two that I should just make a contest of it and move on to the next project!

but you guys wouldn't want it, it's all blinged out with GiantScaleNews.com graphics courtesy of NachosCheeseGraphics. 

I bought the plane, a box of MKS servos, a really nice second hand DA-50 and then had Nick from Nachos Cheese do the graphics so I'd have a plane to display this winter at whatever shows we make it to, the WRAM show plus whatever else we have time for.

But Im swamped!  The site issues you guys know about, but then I'm supposed to work and raise a family at the same time?!?  Honestly, my boss ought to know what's important and what isn't but they don't care!

but you guys wouldn't want a new ARF that's all blinged out so I'll just get to work on it probably next week sometime. 
icon_smile.gif

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Boy we are losing light in the evenings now.  Was only able to get in 3 flights tonight.  After the time change it will be only weekends most likely.