• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
stangflyer said
ChickenBalls said
Got out for a full day of flying yesterday. Started off by meeting a few of the fellas for breakfast around 8:30am, made it home around 7:30pm, tired as crap, but we had a blast.

Always good to get together and do some flyin'! What motor is in the Flybaby?
Stang the SpaceWalker has a DLE 55

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
DSCF3456.JPG

DSCF3459.JPG

DSCF3464.JPG

DSCF3465.JPG

DSCF3448.JPG

DSCF3452.JPG

Well snuck out again this morn. and grabbed a few flights with @emtp275. First time I tried the smoke system since I installed it. Great morning, no one at the field but us 2. We even threw in a couple draft beers for lunch, to cap off a great day.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Ah duck balls....

Why is it when you're so close to flying your new airplane that you're always finding you have to buy more bits and pieces of the puzzle to make it fly?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
61º tomorrow with winds at 6-8, I am taking off early to go fly
Lucky you..... we had 61 mph winds today with a high of what felt like 6-8. LOL... I just don't understand how the weather here in Idaho can change so quickly. Yesterday? About 70 degrees, 0-2 winds with gusts to 4. OH YEAH, You know I took advantage of that stuff. Good thing I got my four flights on yesterday.

Spats

100cc
Weather is terrible here, 75 out 5mph and a couple clouds. I might only get 5-6 flights tomorrow. Maybe it will be better Sunday when I go flying:banana-dance:Sorry guys just had to do it:)

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Just for rubbing that in our faces, I give Kyle permission to fly all your planes in a reckless and irresponsible manner! Hell, 75 degrees and 5 mph winds is as good as we get in the prime of our flying season!

Regards,

Astro

Spats

100cc
Just for rubbing that in our faces, I give Kyle permission to fly all your planes in a reckless and irresponsible manner! Hell, 75 degrees and 5 mph winds is as good as we get in the prime of our flying season!

Regards,

Astro

LOL, No! No more for a while, he just wrecked my old Scraps Yak. I can't get him away from the beach anyhow to come fly:confused:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
He's basically a beach bum now. He's never going home.

Weather is gonna suck tomorrow. Me and Spats might have to put a jacket on in the morning!