• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Seriously, I think there is a little bit of an inferiority complex going on, so they need something to make themselves feel a little more important.
You're welcome. ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Lol..
I honestly believe fog-ness is a state of mind, rather than an age number. I fly with lots of guys my age, (56) and older who are just the coolest 3D wanna bees you'd want to be around. AND THEN..... (Insert the dramatic music here). There's those ****-heads we all know and definately do not love. A flying buddy just today, was telling a story about the "safety officer" at a local field who told him he couldn't fly his aerobatic plane because he had too much throw on his control surfaces. REALLY?

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
We had a problem with FOG's at one of the clubs I was a member of. All they did was b*tch and howl about how dangerous 3D flying is, but 90% of the FOG's couldn't land a 40 size glow trainer on the runway. One day, one old fart landed his pattern plane in the parking lot just behind my car. Not once, but twice because he couldn't keep it under control after the engine died. Another old fart would fly planes that were looser than the Octomom. But hey, the giant scale 3D guys were dangerous, even though their planes were 1000% more reliable and commanded by good pilots.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
We had a problem with FOG's at one of the clubs I was a member of. All they did was b*tch and howl about how dangerous 3D flying is, but 90% of the FOG's couldn't land a 40 size glow trainer on the runway. One day, one old fart landed his pattern plane in the parking lot just behind my car. Not once, but twice because he couldn't keep it under control after the engine died. Another old fart would fly planes that were looser than the Octomom. But hey, the giant scale 3D guys were dangerous, even though their planes were 1000% more reliable and commanded by good pilots.
Exactly... One of ours told Stephen Washington he was "going to kill somebody".
Idiots....