• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

yakken

100cc
Got in three on my trusty ole 35 center today. Now the snow is starting.i hate winter. Have a chance to move within 15 minutes of triple tree for my job but the wifey wont go [emoji31]

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Nope, drove back to the field again a few hours later and still no one around. Fog was all gone and 45 degrees, no wind. Now it's even warmer, but 15-20 mph winds. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer, hope someone with the combo is around or at least the club officers respond to my email with the new combo!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Put JR or spektrum guts in the Hitec case when they are not looking?

Just kidding, congrats on the job. I've got tons os Hitec stuff but never heard anything good about the TXs so can't say for myself.

No way! We have a name for Spektrum gear around my club, but I'll refrain from using it here :way_to_go:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well.....Plenty of sunshine and 57* but 25 mph wind and gusts shot the day:gnashing:.
Did run the engine and ran around the yard ! @Terryscustom I can't seem to shake this off my hands! lol
slime.jpg

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We had loads of sun today, bit overcast, wind kicked up around 10 today, didn't really die down. I only managed to get 3 flights in. I'm going crazy over here, deprived of stick time man! :eek::confused::dancing-chicken:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
No way! We have a name for Spektrum gear around my club, but I'll refrain from using it here :way_to_go:

I did to.....used JR right up till they made 12 power safe RX's in my shop non-compatible with their new transmitters. Bought a Gen2 DX18 and liking it a lot.