• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Hopefully I'll have the same weather tomorrow! Got the combo to the gate tonight, the truck is already packed, and I'm ready for the first flying of the year! Our runway is still covered in snow and I'm sure there will be ice fog again, but it's supposed to get up to 52 degrees and sunny!

wesley.

70cc twin V2
Ok, Today! Sunny, 42 degrees, 0-3 mph winds. Oh yeah, this boy finally got some laps in. Low down to the ground harriers, alien walls, stand still hovers, wickedly insane snaps, half throttle blenders, plenty of pop tops, and my favorite....neck breaking knife edge spins. Amazing what a little vitamin "D" will do for a persons soul. Oh yeah, and flyin' too. :yesss:View attachment 10307
Im glad you finally got to do some flying..

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Drove up north 7 hours Friday to meet up with Dave Planebender Sullivan and a couple other friends to fly Saturday. Fog moved in over night but that didn't bother us. We just kept it under the 100 foot ceiling (we don't fly any higher anyhow) and had the complete place to ourselves. Did some cool hovering over a drop off below us. Never hovered below myself before, that was weird at first. One of the guys made this video.

I thought you were gonna take it easy on the red patch