• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well the 91" Aerobeez Slick flies and it flies AWESOME!! The DA70 is a little monster under the cowl, and getting stronger every flight. Hovers just under half throttle which feels very odd to me, I'll have to dial in a bit of a throttle curve to solve that.

12705582_10209536097426232_336685797804606286_n.jpg
12772043_10209539039899792_1999039132265252295_o.jpg

Headed out to burn up some more gas today :mario-banana::yesss:

To Gyro or Not to Gyro! That IS the question!?!?:dancing-chicken:.
Well I fly like S:steamer:t so I am considering a gyro on my 30cc 3dhs extra330. Actually a very easy bird to fly and lands like a pussy cat but I need something to help me with my novice attempt at 3d.:LOL_gif: Ive got the same problem that so many have in that not able to get enough time on the sticks.:( This bird would be a good experiment for the gyro for me.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Well I fly like S:steamer:t so I am considering a gyro on my 30cc 3dhs extra330. Actually a very easy bird to fly and lands like a pussy cat but I need something to help me with my novice attempt at 3d.:LOL_gif: Ive got the same problem that so many have in that not able to get enough time on the sticks.:( This bird would be a good experiment for the gyro for me.
Just watch out for the villagers with the torches and the pitchforks when they find out you have a gyro.:lol2:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Just watch out for the villagers with the torches and the pitchforks when they find out you have a gyro.:lol2:
Tell the villagers to pound sand, send the drama queens over to asshat's site. I think they carry matches, and sporks over there, rather than torches, an pitchforks.
Oh wait gyros? I ment balls I got them confused sorry hahaha gotem
So that's why I fly like crap, my wife keeps those in a jar.