• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

kwj48

70cc twin V2
You wouldn't like it if you had to work on the trucks that push that white junk off the streets. Dripping salt, sand and hydraulic fluid are no fun.
:(

Got some crappie newa Tuesday that my brother in law collapsed and rushed to the hospital so wife and I head out at 10pm arriving in Charlottesville VA at 2:30am to find he has been diagnosed with brain cancer. He was transported to Presbyterian hospital in NY for surgery Thursday. Wife, mother, brother headup to NY while I stay with father in law who is suffering with altizemer. Surgery went well but uncertain future for bro in law. So obviously no flying. But frankly not even on the radar of importance. Hope to get back home late in the weekend to beat the snow/ice storm.

rmyers

70cc twin V2
My 25 year old son broke both tibia and fibula in his left leg during an elimination round of arenacross last Sunday. Your leg isn't designed to hold both your body and a CRF450 up from 25 feet in the air. He developed a fat embolism that put him in the ECU on a ventilator since last Tuesday. He's recovering. Surgery tomorrow to fix the leg. No flying for me for a while. I feel for you @combat chicken.

Last edited: