• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Thank you as well. Now if we can just get rid of that Honda. I taught him to ride trials. You can get hurt but not as easily killed!
Yep. My 25 year old son text me earlier that at the range he was hit by two ricochets from steel targets. No penitration but definitely got his attention. But that is his profession and he loves it so like you a short prayer for your children at the beginning and end of each day. :)

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Yep. My 25 year old son text me earlier that at the range he was hit by two ricochets from steel targets. No penitration but definitely got his attention. But that is his profession and he loves it so like you a short prayer for your children at the beginning and end of each day. :)

Agreed!

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Just saw this. Thats scary. How is he?