• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
No flying out here today either. . . :cryin: It was nice until about 8:00am but the wind has started to pick up since then. Supposed to blow 15 - 20 MPH with gusts to 25. I think I will go home and work on my GP Big Stick so it will be ready for next weekend. :big_yes:

rmyers

70cc twin V2
20-30 sustained with gusts to 40 for the next four days. Then, I go in for knee replacement surgery! No flying for a while for me. :(

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
2c on and off snow rain mix 20kph winds . No flying or testing my new to me boat out. Last week it was 26c up here lol

I am not going out flying, cause I got in trouble with my wife. The doctor gave her two steroid injections on Thursday, and by Friday, she turned into a monster, and still is. She has become very angry with me, and has yelled at me, because we installed 5 new doors in our house, and I did not like the door lock she got, which i ended uno going to Lowe's and changing all 5 out, for safety reasons, in any event, don't feel like doing much right now.

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
I am not going out flying, cause I got in trouble with my wife. The doctor gave her two steroid injections on Thursday, and by Friday, she turned into a monster, and still is. She has become very angry with me, and has yelled at me, because we installed 5 new doors in our house, and I did not like the door lock she got, which i ended uno going to Lowe's and changing all 5 out, for safety reasons, in any event, don't feel like doing much right now.[/QUO

Robotech

70cc twin V2
I am not going out flying, cause I got in trouble with my wife. The doctor gave her two steroid injections on Thursday, and by Friday, she turned into a monster, and still is. She has become very angry with me, and has yelled at me, because we installed 5 new doors in our house, and I did not like the door lock she got, which i ended uno going to Lowe's and changing all 5 out, for safety reasons, in any event, don't feel like doing much right now.
This too will pass. All you can do is ride it out.