Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by dhal22, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

A buddy of mine in St Louis has had 9.1" in his rain gauge since Wednesday. :face-palm:

Snoopy1 likes this.
  2. I believe it. Never seen so much rain in my life.:confused:

Snoopy1 likes this.
  3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    It sounds like we all live in the same neighbourhood, and it is still raining here and the forecast is for the rain to continue till Thursday. I will be building submarines soon.

dhal22, Jetpainter and stangflyer like this.
  4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

:ooh?:

5. Jetpainter

Yeah we're going to need an Ark around here soon. The forecast is calling for up to 4.5" more rain in the next few days. Interstate 44 has been closed, and Interstate 55 is closing at midnight as well.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  6. RJ 706

RJ 706 70cc twin V2

Not flying today. Shooting NASCAR at Sonoma Ca. and wishing I had a sailplane with me.

7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    I just do not believe it. it Has now rained for 9 days in row. Not hard but enough to keep everything soaking wet.

8. Jetpainter

Yuck!

Snoopy1 likes this.
  9. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Well the weather is great standing in the garage and getting a new old plane ready for its maiden flight today while charging looking into fuselage looking at the throttle and choke I see that I have not built one of those carburetor boxes to catch all the spray and drooling from the carburetor. So stopped everything toook the plane back to the workshop. Need to build a carburetor box and this one is not going to easy. This one will take some time.

Jetpainter likes this.
  10. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

5 day weekend came and went just like that, it's been an interesting morning at the office, being gone 3 days and all :oblong:

dhal22 and Jetpainter like this.