• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
cdf5f3a918acf3f86880a041f1e083c4.jpg
e980329e4ce778ebb7a5e3fc88359eed.jpg
08518776594ef0d245476b1c7ad6f066.jpg

I tried to go flying, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be?!
Got near the flying field and fog was everywhere, few droplets of rain, debated for a while as the fog dissipated a bit, decided to unlock the gate and then I found gate damage. Someone accidentally slid on the water covered ice and pounded the gate in effectively making it inoperable. Way to slick out, decided to report the damage to the USFS instead of flying... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
cdf5f3a918acf3f86880a041f1e083c4.jpg
e980329e4ce778ebb7a5e3fc88359eed.jpg
08518776594ef0d245476b1c7ad6f066.jpg

Got near the flying field and fog was everywhere, few droplets of rain, debated for a while as the fog dissipated a bit, decided to unlock the gate and then I found gate damage. Someone accidentally slid on the water covered ice and pounded the gate in effectively making it inoperable. Way to slick out, decided to report the damage to the USFS instead of flying... :(

Do not like.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I don’t mind snow but ice on the roads is just to much for but this cold that will just not stop and being below zero for over a week is really starting to have an effect on everything.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I don’t mind snow but ice on the roads is just to much for but this cold that will just not stop and being below zero for over a week is really starting to have an effect on everything.

I just can't hit the like button. I "Felt" a small bit your fellas pain for a short wile. And that was only in the teens at night and very rare down here. Having to suffer minus temps night and day , frozen solid water and tundra just plain sucks. There is a certain beauty to it on a calm sunny day but most the time its stormy or grey in that weather. Bleh :ugh:. I will always think of you guys when I get some in for good cheer and sportsmanship:D. Then I will go eat a cheeseburger in your honor :).

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Flying has just been a distant dream for me lately. Between the nasty cold, a sinus infection that lasted the better part of a month, having a tooth pulled right after that, and now I have the flu. I'm such a lucky guy.;)