Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by dhal22, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

I have heard other guys say that they don't understand why they are busier after retirement. Maybe it was all those things that did not get done while working.

2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Have to admit that I have more planes now than I ever had and most are completely ready for spring just need fuel and charge and we are ready to go flying. And one other thing I do not believe one good flying day not by me last year.

49dimes and Luchnia like this.
  3. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

That is a great start on the upcoming season.

49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  4. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Warmed up down here but wet wet wet & grey grey grey.....Have to go fly another day. Too much to do around the house and in the house.
    The cats left a bloody disemboweled mess on my freshly cleaned front porch....Yech! :ugh:. No pics....Too gross and disgusting.

stangflyer and Snoopy1 like this.
  5. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    I feel ya, after my cold days, foggy days, rainy warm days, the wind picked up, some snow blew through, and now it's 10F and windy... :cryin:

6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Sharing the pain bro sharing the pain....Pretty bad when all the excitement lays on what the cats did outside :face-palm:.

AKNick and Snoopy1 like this.
  7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I think we are all suffering it was -20 two days ago and today 2 degrees above zero and raining can you believe this. And on top of that very windy. And on top of that absolutely none of it useful just cannot get out to fly.

49dimes likes this.
  8. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Celsius?

9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

It's 64 here right now with ridiculous humidity. The concrete floor in my shop is sweating horribly. The low tonight is supposed to be 18 with snow and ice and all the nasty stuff. I hate winter.:(

49dimes and AKNick like this.
  10. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    [​IMG]

I don’t even need to say anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49dimes, Snoopy1 and Balsaboy like this.