• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Balsaboy

30cc
8968221a3daaf2f5a2c90308ac437f61.jpg

I don’t even need to say anything
Wow! You guys just put ski's on your planes right? I can't imagine how joyful you feel standing over the tail of one of your 100cc birds running up the engine to full throttle in those conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Yes you are correct we are completely metric now . But we still have some imperial stuff but everything we buy and sell and measure is metric except when we buy lumber for some reason that is still sold in inches and feet. I guess I should convert it to Fahrenheit for you gentleman.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yes you are correct we are completely metric now . But we still have some imperial stuff but everything we buy and sell and measure is metric except when we buy lumber for some reason that is still sold in inches and feet. I guess I should convert it to Fahrenheit for you gentleman.

No need. 2 degrees above zero in Fahrenheit and it would NOT be raining.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I keep having to add comments to this discussion and I would like to be on the one gone flying but not to be. The weather just terrible around me it is cold windy and has been snowing continuously for the past 8 days, do not know where to put the snow anymore. The banks of snow down the sides of the driveway are over 6 ft tall and it is still snowing. You guys down south do not know how good you have it sometimes.

rmyers

70cc twin V2
I keep having to add comments to this discussion and I would like to be on the one gone flying but not to be. The weather just terrible around me it is cold windy and has been snowing continuously for the past 8 days, do not know where to put the snow anymore. The banks of snow down the sides of the driveway are over 6 ft tall and it is still snowing. You guys down south do not know how good you have it sometimes.

I just got done sweeping off the front sidewalk for the second time today. Tomorrow it's get out the diesel tractor to clear the concrete driveways. You are not alone at the moment.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Don't feel bad guys. I didn't get to go flying today either. Beautiful crystal clear blue skies. With lots of beautiful shining sun to go with it. But Talk about cold as ever. Even my red heads were freezing inside the house. Winds gusting to around 16-20 and only about 30 degrees. Brrrr......

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
You don’t have time to fly you have a gaint cub to build and a new workbench to dirty up with glue and paint.

And it's been a cold winter. My son is now playing travel baseball so finally going to take a break from coaching. Maybe lots of flying this year.