• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
Most definitely not flying today! Or going to work for that matter. Ice storm warning here for a day and a half!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Most definitely not flying today! Or going to work for that matter. Ice storm warning here for a day and a half!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to have to hear that. But leading edge slats freezing up after take off is not good. Just the opposite down here. Windy warm and wet.
Have not been able to keep a decent tune because the weather changes from day to day it seems. This is supposed to be the time of year you can set a tune and forget it but boy was I wrong. Makes you not want to go fly on top of not being able to.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Still no flying but it is 1 degree above zero and raining and windy . Only good thing is that the rain is slowly getting rid of the snow.

ericrs

70cc twin V2
We would gladly take some of your rain here in western Kansas. The last measurable rain was the first of October.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Crazy weather still......Windy and HOT! Yes o_O I said HOT. My thermometer said 85 Today! CRAZY! Temps supposed to get "seasonal" next week. The strong wind felt good though as I was having to mow the weeds in this heat that all that rain left. Grass not growing yet but the bugs and weeds thinks it late spring /early summer :confused:.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
It has got warmer around here but it just stopped raining after about 2weeks everything thing flooded. Drove past the flying field didn’t even attempt to drive down the driveway to field it just one big lake. It will be quite awhile before we get back to the field.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well the weather is going for a s***. Predicted for today rain for about an hour then freezing rain for a while and then overnight 10 to 14 inches of snow on top of all that. Well I will not becoming out of the house for a couple of days thank goodness I do not have to go to work anymore.