• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The last straw from FG forums!

O

Ohio AV8TOR

JRgraham;2354 wrote:

SupaTim sent out PM's to some folks and myself to mention this new site, and our Private Messages were MODERATED!!!!

What part PM is Private, that is low. That is the sign of a man very afraid.

I must agree that moderating private messages is pretty darn low. It has also been over 24 hours since my last login, do I get my 24 hour chip? I hope browsing the classifieds didn't count this morning...

Wacobipe

100cc
Last straw for me was when he shut down the last man standing thread altogether. Yes, there was some bashing mostly based on the way the situation was handled, but it wasn't going that badly...just looks like a place where Big Brother decides what can be talked about.

Oh thats what it was?? I thought it was that Capt'n guy... Scout42.. or whatever other names he go;s by.

Crap.. already talkin shiznet.. sorry guys :-/

O

Ohio AV8TOR

JRgraham;3398 wrote: Oh thats what it was?? I thought it was that Capt'n guy... Scout42.. or whatever other names he go;s by.

Crap.. already talkin shiznet.. sorry guys :-/

That was uncalled for on his part for sure.

I have seen The Tank say some pretty rotten things over on that other forum, beyond what any normal member would get a point for.. that annoyed me pretty bad, being he is/was a moderator.