• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The last straw from FG forums!

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
JRgraham;3486 wrote: I have seen The Tank say some pretty rotten things over on that other forum, beyond what any normal member would get a point for.. that annoyed me pretty bad, being he is/was a moderator.

The tank had even got permabanned for a day before bourke left him back in..... it was all over the sleepy thing

Mikeq

150cc
I saw that exchange when Tank confronted him..never saw him post again even after bourke lifted the ban...ther were some fireworks going off for a while but it all seems to have calmed down now.

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;3501 wrote: I saw that exchange when Tank confronted him..never saw him post again even after bourke lifted the ban...ther were some fireworks going off for a while but it all seems to have calmed down now.
That's because Bourke either closed the threads or , as in my case, left and came here..... way tooooo much bull shootin over there

Mikeq

150cc
Yeah...he did close the thread and all the other ones he wasn't able to control...kinda of like Big Brother there now censored to the extreme. Points are passed out like hot cakes

I was looking at the new member list and saw T.Bob...I was wondering if he would show up

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;3511 wrote: Yeah...he did close the thread and all the other ones he wasn't able to control...kinda of like Big Brother there now censored to the extreme. Points are passed out like hot cakes

I was looking at the new member list and saw T.Bob...I was wondering if he would show up

It really is a shame, that WAS a great site once, then Bourke tied sleepys hands, then it was just ok, but when he dumped sleepy it is almost like watching someone with cancer, before long it becomes terminal and they pass on, that is what is happening over there now...... the argumentative ones will try to keep it going, but sooner or later the ones that are left will get tired of that crap and move on.

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;3519 wrote: It really is a shame..I was addicted to that site and I sure this will become one too...
I was addicted to that site too,, (wish I had all the time back that I spent there, and build aircraft) but since I am here since day 2, I am just as, or more addicted here at GSN.. a lot of the "old gang" are here...... now where is T BOB

Mikeq

150cc
He hasn't posted yet but I saw him in the newest member spot...he could always start some interesting threads and push peoples buttons...very entertaining guy and I'm sure he will be here too.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
I am very happy to see the attendance here already. I think it's way more than sleepy expected and we are on to some good things here..

This is the fastest growing forum I have saw for the time it has been up!