• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The rumors are TRUE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are emotionally invested in brands and when they hear unsourced news like that they're going to have a reaction. People getting upset is the least surprising thing about this.

On a somewhat related note I've got a bunch of sources telling me DA and 3W are going to merge.
Ummm, thats how DA was formed.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Do you think any of the people calling me a liar or an awful person will have the balls to apologize? I don't post crap. I said I had reliable sources and I did. I love this hobby but I will not be taken advantage of by some people in this hobby. VINDICATION FEELS GOOD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"we", we don't post crap

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Definitely not gonna rain on anyones parade. A rumor is just that, a rumor. I dont believe rumors until I hear, or in this case, read about it first hand.

I wondered why EF bought a new larger warehouse. Now it all makes sense. I figured that they would be bringing in more containers of their product to keep on hand, therefore eliminating the backorders.

chris, by your standard every new article is a "rumor" then

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I for one am very glad this has happened, being involved first hand with one of the distributors here in AU for 3DHS it was IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of anything, as we are across the pond and not a large buyer we were only able to get any left overs from the larger US orders and half the time nothing was in stock, I am hoping this merger will allow places like AU to get better access to stock and parts so the hobby industry down here can benefit from these wonderful aircraft.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
What does the word "exclusive" mean to you guys? We posted an "exclusive" yesterday because we scored first dibs on the DA-300. When we tweeted about it we were the only ones with the info, but calling coverage about EF/3DHS exclusive at this point? I'm waving the BS flag on it! Someone over there agrees with me!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 7.39.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 7.39.18 PM.png
    293 KB · Views: 312
I for one am very glad this has happened, being involved first hand with one of the distributors here in AU for 3DHS it was IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of anything, as we are across the pond and not a large buyer we were only able to get any left overs from the larger US orders and half the time nothing was in stock, I am hoping this merger will allow places like AU to get better access to stock and parts so the hobby industry down here can benefit from these wonderful aircraft.

I was at the announcement and Chris specifically mentioned AU and improved disti as one of the drivers behind the union.

I guess 3DHS customers will finally be able to get spare parts [emoji6]

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
From the announcement, they're introducing a sport aircraft line, a warbird line, a speed airplane line, all the while keeping BOTH the 3DHS and EF airplane lines- all under the Extreme Flight Family.
So I wonder if they are introducing a whole complete new line of airframes or if they are just going to continue with the same airframes under the EF name??? I would love to see them design a "REALLY BIG" 330.:yesss:

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I was at the announcement and Chris specifically mentioned AU and improved disti as one of the drivers behind the union.

I guess 3DHS customers will finally be able to get spare parts [emoji6]

Thanks mate, good to hear they are thinking of us haha :)

we will see, I guess it will take 6 months + to refine and decide who will import the planes (we have one Extreme flight Rep and a different 3DHS Rep here, different states) and then we should hopefully see some more aircraft popping up

Exciting times

BalsaDust

Yup I still say GSN had the exclusive since Sleepy informed us quite a while back. Looking at the thread on that other site I do like the looks of the Turbo Brush master on floats.

Status
Not open for further replies.