• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

emtp275

100cc
Hard landing after loosing a servo arm ended in broken gear and busted glue joints in the motor box, Very minor compaired to what it should have been but I spent some time giving the little guy some TLC to make it better than new every thing is fixed and covering gone over with an iron and im thinking a wax coat before I go beat it up again lol this little thing is too much fun to not share some of the love with.

repair.jpeg repair 2.JPG repair 3.JPG

BalsaDust

Made more sanding blocks and also made my first cross cut sled for my table saw. Man I wish I had made it a year ago. Makes things so much easier. Well back to the shop still have many more sanding blocks yet to make to fill all the orders.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 19

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
Workshop still full of garage sale junk. Saturday will be the last day, then can get back to normal for a year. It has been a long four days! Can't figure out were them women can come up with that much crap (think my wife is the crap gathering up queen of the country)

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Workshop still full of garage sale junk. Saturday will be the last day, then can get back to normal for a year. It has been a long four days! Can't figure out were them women can come up with that much crap (think my wife is the crap gathering up queen of the country)

I "lightened" my load long ago and decided to remain solitary (my looks help too now lol) for that reason. Your chit is just that!
Hers is MONEY! lol (from her point of view of course).

Last edited:

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
HPIM3830.JPG
HPIM3831.JPG
HPIM3833.JPG
HPIM3833.JPG
HPIM3831.JPG
HPIM3830.JPG
HPIM3830.JPG
HPIM3831.JPG
HPIM3830.JPG
Here's what showed up at my house 2 days ago along with about 10 other GS planes.. Jan Feb March is a buildfest for me. Got a DA-70 going in the 93" and a VVRC 40 in the 73". The 73" is almost done. Going to fly it tomorrow or Sunday if the rain stops. The 93" after a couple more days..

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I unpacked my new Extreme Flight 91" Extra and checked for damage and there was none that I could see. Awesome looking quality and they even supplied the classic looking fiberglass PilotX and detailed dash. Building time soon but right now I need to strip out the servos from my MXS first to us in this and tomorrow I am delivering the MXS to a new owner.