• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I unpacked my new Extreme Flight 91" Extra and checked for damage and there was none that I could see. Awesome looking quality and they even supplied the classic looking fiberglass PilotX and detailed dash. Building time soon but right now I need to strip out the servos from my MXS first to us in this and tomorrow I am delivering the MXS to a new owner.

Great! Hope the Jtecs meet your need and expectation. Glad we could help each other out.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
They just came today but have not sat down on the computer till now. They look great and well build. I am sure they are exactly what I am looking for. Thanks

BalsaDust

Converted my table saw from just a table saw to a table saw with a router table in one of the wings. This makes things really nice as I can now use the saw fence on the router as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 402
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 429

BalsaDust

Thanks guys. I had seen the idea on a couple woodworking YouTube channels I follow. Decided it needed to get done though once the wife and I started getting the house cleaned for the home study process. I was forced to stop using the entire basement as a shop and condense it all into a space that is roughly 400 sq ft. I really like it there though as it's now very easy to switch between the two. Only cost about $15 in materials to so it was cheap.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
What did I do tonight? I CLEANED!!!! The LAW left town for the weekend and after a half dozen airplane builds and a busy month the shop was getting pretty nasty! I filled a dumpster to the TOP and I finally have a full 14' of visible work bench again!!!

Even cleaned up my storage corner and cleaned off a table just for my P47 build!

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 250
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 242