• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I attempted to cover some SFGs, and I hate working with the stuff! I guess I just don't know how to do it. :(
There is definitely a learning curve to covering. I was very fortunate to have @Decal Dennis teach me the tricks of the trade first hand. He is samurai!

Maybe there is someone in your area that can show you the ropes?

ericrs

70cc twin V2
I wish there was someone out here that I could learn from, but RC guys in this area are just about nonexistent. There's just me and @Flyingjon that fly together that I know of...

HornetNZ

50cc
Youtube is your friend in that case. That, and trial & error. It's really not that difficult to get something that looks good from 10'. To get something that looks good from 10" just takes more time and practice. :)

BalsaDust

image.jpg
image.jpg

This made it into my workshop yesterday. Picked it up from a flying buddy. Will be heavily bashed when I'm done with it and will get epower.