• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
A special tool made from a special mind! Why did I "not" think of that!......Because I did not! lol Great Job !

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Tonight I built two complete airplanes! One even has retracts and flaps!!! Well it was pretty simple, there was two glue joints and about 10 screws between the two of them:laughing:
_DSC0521.JPG

Attachments

• _DSC0522.JPG
    _DSC0522.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 246

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Those should fare well on the main line at Nall [emoji2]

Oh yea, I can just see it now...... A 60% hempel cub or similar with at least one jet, one warbird, one bipe.........and a little foam voodoo:face-palm:.
I'd fly them at the electric line but unfortunately won't have planes with me this year.

thurmma

150cc
Oh yea, I can just see it now...... A 60% hempel cub or similar with at least one jet, one warbird, one bipe.........and a little foam voodoo:face-palm:.
I'd fly them at the electric line but unfortunately won't have planes with me this year.
But, at least you will be there :) I have to wait until next year :(