• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Reloaded wood and a quick check on the ribs.

Attachments

• 20190101_124358.jpg
    20190101_124358.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 238
  • 20190101_124408.jpg
    20190101_124408.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 253

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Still working on covering the Delta. Bought the wrong stuff did not even know that you could buy a roll of sticky Ultracote. Man is that stuff hard to work with, it is horrible stuff will use a much as a can tolerate. As soon as the LHS is open this is going in to the trash can.
73BCBB3E-FE3A-41C3-AF61-96F828BCEE58.jpeg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Had an ooops last night. Working on the Big Mustang, I needed to clean my CA bottle tips. Word of caution fellas...don't use a paper towel with your "thin" CA then accidently squeeze the bottle as your cleaning your tip. Yeah, "INSTANT" glued together thumb and finger. Took me an hour to separate them. LOL....OUCHY! That was the end of any work in the plane shop last night....YIKES.
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Had an ooops last night. Working on the Big Mustang, I needed to clean my CA bottle tips. Word of caution fellas...don't use a paper towel with your "thin" CA then accidently squeeze the bottle as your cleaning your tip. Yeah, "INSTANT" glued together thumb and finger. Took me an hour to separate them. LOL....OUCHY! That was the end of any work in the plane shop last night....YIKES.
View attachment 107931
Never fun. I always make sure I have a bottle of de-bonder handy for those occasions.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
View attachment 107931
Sorry to say but have done the same thing a couple of times. And still need to replace my bottle of debonair. Casualties of the job.