• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

BalsaDust

MmmUmm……..Yummy. I could really go for a pulled pork BBQ sandwich on a fresh baked onion roll and some fresh mustard potato salad. Nice quartered Kosher dill slice too with my favorite beverage to help slide it all in :attaboy:.

Unfortunately we got to hungry to wait any longer so it never made it to the pulled pork stage. Still sliced really nice and tasted amazing. We did it with diced taters roasted in the oven with onion soup mix on them. As we don’t do cole slaw or potato salad.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I really could not say. China goods still seem reasonably priced. Trump's Tarif's are not in play just yet.

Don't worry about that crap anyway and enjoy watching me CRASH :D….:laughing:

Really sorry for that brother. But you know? If you had "bumped" the rudder at 1:25, that (crash) would have never happened. Now you all know why I bump a rudder now and then. It is like a little "Voodoo" that I give my planes. If they get some..."bump"...they don't have the desire to go...."THUD"!!!!
hearty-laugh.gif

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Ok with all this talking about food have a question does anyone have a green egg barbecue if so how do you like it keep looking at one just never bought one.

They are the shizzle of the sizzle :happy:. I don't own one personally but my close friend has two. The Large oval smoker and the smaller round grille. We use Royal Oak "lump" wood charcoal and apple wood chips. Both can get juned up over 600 degrees to sear sizzle that 1.5" thick rib eye or porter house. And the smoker can hold 200 for hours whilst that ham/turkey/pork butt turns into mouth watering goodness. I have been eating from his for 10 years now and it is seasoned up really nice. No need for me to get one! I CHEAP! lol

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Really sorry for that brother. But you know? If you had "bumped" the rudder at 1:25, that (crash) would have never happened. Now you all know why I bump a rudder now and then. It is like a little "Voodoo" that I give my planes. If they get some..."bump"...they don't have the desire to go...."THUD"!!!!View attachment 107889

I "occasionally" bumped but still the "Dirt Nap Devil" put a hurt'n curse on me :devil-dance:

20181103-195643.JPG
20181103-195724.JPG
20181103-195823.JPG

20181103-195620.JPG