• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Crack Laser, with a few new build tips

wedoitall

Best foamy I've flown. Your gonna love it. Still haven't built my beaver yet. Been trying to take fill advantage if the nice weather we've had the past few days. Plus I've been getting in late from the field since I put lights in my EF Laser.

cyclenut

30cc
Started mine last night after finally springing for the electronics with the Black Friday discount. Have had the kit since eweek at triple tree. Thanks for the excellent thread Cody.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Beaver. The Laser should be light and it rolls so fast you will want to fly it when you can see it clearly. The Beaver can take the extra weight better and is a better night flyer.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Beaver. The Laser should be light and it rolls so fast you will want to fly it when you can see it clearly. The Beaver can take the extra weight better and is a better night flyer.

I'd vote Beaver too. Now get a micro glider and do lighted tows!

maxx4wd

50cc
I'll have to get the beaver soon for some night pulling...we have a few guys that take the LED gliders out to the local park at night and that would be a trip...thought about doing that with the funcub - but the beaver may be the better ticket for the small gliders...great suggestion.

I'm like the local crack dealer...turning all my friends onto crack so we can waste days and night in empty fields....:)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
image.jpg
Another "crackhead" on the loose!
Can't wait for my Tx to return from refurb.

alawson999

70cc twin V2
I have about 50 flights on mine in the 3 weeks since I finished it, both indoors and outdoors when the wind isn't too bad.

Confident in predicting that you are gonna love it