• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Crack Laser, with a few new build tips

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I have about 50 flights on mine in the 3 weeks since I finished it, both indoors and outdoors when the wind isn't too bad.

Confident in predicting that you are gonna love it

Oh I know I'm going to love it. Can't get enough crack!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
image.jpg

Even "Henry" the elf on a shelf want the crack Laser. He got Rudolph and Santa in on the Twisted hijack!

Last edited by a moderator:

alawson999

70cc twin V2
After the last snowstorm, we had a very big cold spell - Took my laser out the our local grass rc field, which is of course under numerous inches of snow. Just too much cabin fever - winds were light though. The cool thing is that the top of the snow has a frozen crust that to the Laser, seems to be as hard a concrete - could do ROG takeoffs, and touch and goes like it was a paved strip. Had a lot of fun till my fingers went numb.

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Cody, help me out here. Though mine is on the build table still, dad finished his. It really doesn't roll like our yaks do. It was kind of windy for a foamy the day I put 5 batteries through it, 8-10. Does he have too much throw maybe? Servo is a futaba3114. Everything else is great, was just really expecting crazy roll rate.

Jake

gyro

GSN Contributor
Cody, help me out here. Though mine is on the build table still, dad finished his. It really doesn't roll like our yaks do. It was kind of windy for a foamy the day I put 5 batteries through it, 8-10. Does he have too much throw maybe? Servo is a futaba3114. Everything else is great, was just really expecting crazy roll rate.

Jake

Not Cody, but something isn't right. Mine is literally blurry on the roll rate with full throttle and full aileron

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Not Cody, but something isn't right. Mine is literally blurry on the roll rate with full throttle and full aileron

Don't know how anything can be wrong. It must be wind, full throttle rolls good, not crack yak. More like cy lite.

wedoitall

This was the perfect plane for me to practice rifle rollers. More like Cannon rollers with the Laser and I'm running cheapo servos.