• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

OK, so no more talking about Hawaii... gheesh... :facepalm:

On a Twisted note, just ordered the Inferno and very excited. Got the super lite power combo. This thing should be SWEET!

maxx4wd

50cc
Have joined the TH band wagon recently with my crack laser lite - now with 100+ flights it one of my favorite planes. My next TH plane will be the beaver and probably a replacement airframe for the laser as I've pretty much learned (and am still learning) with it so needless to say it's well loved.

maxx4wd

50cc
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390107264.878621.jpgforgot the photo in the last post. :)

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Hey guys, sorry this is a bit late.

Congrats to our latest team pilot, Aaron Griffin! Aaron is a skilled and humble pilot and we are happy to have him on the team. Look for him at various events on the east coast flying his Twisted airplanes!

0bIRfmh.jpg

maxx4wd

50cc

Congrats to our latest team pilot, Aaron Griffin! Aaron is a skilled and humble pilot and we are happy to have him on the team. Look for him at various events on the east coast flying his Twisted airplanes!

0bIRfmh.jpg

Congrats Aaron! Keep up the great flying.

hone

150cc

0bIRfmh.jpg

That's fantastic!
Welcome to the team, Aaron!

That's fantastic!
Welcome to the team, Aaron!

Thanks Cody, Joe, Maxx! Very proud to have gotten to be a part of Team Twisted. The planes inspire many to fly, they bring people back into the hobby and they keep people in the hobby with the relentless offering of products that fly great. Halfway through building the new Inferno now. Should be done soon. Can't wait. Special thanks to Brad, Chris J and CDee for both supporting me being on the team and for a nice welcome! Shout out to Benton as well. Twisted for life!!! It's great to get on a team and know you will never want to go anywhere else. I'm home :thumbup: