• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ultimate Bipe Assembly

Drilled out the holes for the standoffs. Pre drilled with 5/32nd then finished off the holes with 1/4th.

Attachments

• mail.centurylink.net.jpg
    mail.centurylink.net.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 238
Well folks, got some more done on the ultimate today. This has been one long build!:oblong:
Ok here are the switches I'm installing. Ordered from Vally View Hobbies. Never used these types before so we will see how well they work.

Attachments

mail.centurylink.net.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 248
The fueler is part of the switch assembly. A little cautious:cautious: over having electrical next to fuel lines but I can't imagine this not working as long as you have a long enough fuel tube to extend away from the switch when fueling.

Attachments

mail.centurylink.net.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 270
Have the fuel lines installed. I also used fuel line to outline(pad) the opening since I am not installing the throttle servo at that location and running the lines through the opening. I am anal about fuel line rubbing not against another surface and getting leaks.

Attachments

mail.centurylink.net.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 280
Installed the EI. Used high density foam for the unit and wrapped all electrical lines in plastic conduit. Again always worried about vibration cutting a wire.:geek:

Attachments

mail.centurylink.net.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 305