• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Bdegan;19457 wrote: Very Cool guys !!!!!

The thought of a 35 % style airframe on a DA70 has me very intrigued :nodding-yes-by-a-ve

With insane lightening skills you may be able to do just that!!! But, you should try one with a cheap DA100 at 25'ish lbs. built as stock first.....wish you were closer so you could fly mine. BUT, we may have to see if we can get one to Joe Nall next year.....you ARE going, aren't you??

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
One other thing to look forward to on this thread in the coming months......I really really hate talking on a video or basically being video taped in person in any way. BUT, just for you guy's that are afraid of vacuum bagging I plan on doing a couple of vids on just how simple, easy and inexpensive it can be. Not to mention the awesome results that you get compared to other methods. I'm thinking a combination of video and time-lapse on the go-pro. FixedWing gave me grief for just shy of two years on FG before I tried it......now I have several bottles of poly glue on my shelf that I use only for weight and collecting dust.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Subd,

I too would like to see an IMAC sequence done with absolute scale airframes, chipmunks, lasers, dr-107's, and the like, it would put the "scale" back in scale aerobatics.

Now wheres that emoticon with the smiley eating popcorn? Would be very fitting here lol.

Very very happy and proud of you to have your skills recognised and bringing a publicly available kit to market, you've been working your azz off , glad to see that creativity, quality and being a good human still has a market in this world.

19479=12721-VST.jpg
19479=12721-VST.jpg

Man, this is one sharp looking plane. 26 lb. 100cc, nice and stiff foam core wings and etc., now we're talking my kind of dream 3D airframe:)