• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Amazing what 300+ squares does! Eric bought the original 70cc prototype and flew it some this Fall with a DLE120. Flew great except for harrier and CG. The new stock wings custom made for his fuse will take care of both of those.

Eric, your new neutral CG point should be 7.46 from LE at the fuse. You can pick it up with the canopy off through the plywood rails. Canopy is centered on the CG so it makes no difference.

tylerzx9r

100cc
Very Nice Eric! Did you help Terry cover them? Very Nice job on redesign for fitting the new style wing on the older fuse Terry!:yesss:

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Viper 270 037.JPG
Bottom on 1 of the new ones.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
WOW! I like that fade. Was that sprayed on top of the covering?

Vinyl graphics from B&E. I laid out the graphics and purchased a high res image of the flag off the net and he put them together for me. Eric ordered some new ones to fit the new wings......good choice!!! Would have been nice if the 70cc version was better, but I'm so happy we took it to the next level with the ST model......that is really the ticket!!

Can't wait to see Eric flying this one this year. We made him the ST SFG's as well, but I let him cover those the way he likes them.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 335
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 358

tylerzx9r

100cc
Yes... Very excited about the ST! And Proud to say... I OWN ONE:yesss: You all can have one too! Just call up Rick at Fibertech-n-More!