• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Fibertech

70cc twin V2
Just a short note on our e-mail. It will be down for a short time as we are changing servers and having a small problem. Please PM if needed.
Rick

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Getting the hinging done. One other benefit of the split ailerons is it is very easy to hinge an aileron. The most hinges I had to worry about at once was 6.

Viper 270 007.JPG

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I used to hinge with the ailerons taped straight, but Terry showed me this method and it is much better. The straight way I had a hinge that was off center a little bit and ended up binding. This way they are all lined up perfectly and won't move.

I used to hinge with the ailerons taped straight, but Terry showed me this method and it is much better. The straight way I had a hinge that was off center a little bit and ended up binding. This way they are all lined up perfectly and won't move.[/QUOT

That is a great tip!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Just on more benefit of living close to Terry. I can stop by while he is building and learn so much just by watching.