• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

tylerzx9r

100cc
Falcon 29x9! Terry turned me on to this last year, Jake backed him up, after I tried one- I put a 32x10 on my 150! Have not been unhappy with either decision!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Elwin, I would not even run that xoar, it will be ear piercing loud and break in prop os not needed. (The size is ok, but larger Xoar props are notoriously loud) Go with Falcon 28x9.5 or 29x9 and the DLE120 will thank you! ;) If you have not Run a falcon before, they are extremely light and every effective.

You should start a thread on that build, even if you just post a few pics. Would be cool to see it some together!!

Thanks for the prop information and sizes. I will order a Falcon prop for the DLE 120.
It is great to get advice from modelers that have had the experience to answer questions like you did Terry because you have been there done that.

I will think about posting pictures, I will need to check with my buddy Bipenut he is my helper with the Internet. Bipenut is our club president of the Kishwaukee RC Flyers and a great club member and is willing to help club members.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Camera battery is finally charged. Here are some pics. Here is the top.
Viper 270 033.JPG