• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Very cool project!! Post lots of pictures!!!!!!!!
You're my hero Bart. I've been wanting that plane ever since it was introduced last year at one of the shows. Then something happened. I blame it on all "Those Guys" from Wenatchee. I sold all my glow warbirds including my B25 and started this crazy thing called "Huckin'". You'll have to keep us all posted...you "KNOW" I'll be watching. Hey by the way, on your PAU 300....Is it the 100cc version? If so, is it possible to put two servos in the back for a push-pull set up on the rudder? Hopefully customs has released the container and Herve can get mine shipped out this week.

You're my hero Bart. I've been wanting that plane ever since it was introduced last year at one of the shows. Then something happened. I blame it on all "Those Guys" from Wenatchee. I sold all my glow warbirds including my B25 and started this crazy thing called "Huckin'". You'll have to keep us all posted...you "KNOW" I'll be watching. Hey by the way, on your PAU 300....Is it the 100cc version? If so, is it possible to put two servos in the back for a push-pull set up on the rudder? Hopefully customs has released the container and Herve can get mine shipped out this week.

Yes I have the 100cc version, and it has the push-pull set up option in the tail. It also has servo cutouts for a dual rudder servo setup in the main hatch area. I'll hopefully have some updates on the mustang later this spring once I've decided on the setup.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yes I have the 100cc version, and it has the push-pull set up option in the tail. It also has servo cutouts for a dual rudder servo setup in the main hatch area. I'll hopefully have some updates on the mustang later this spring once I've decided on the setup.
Ooops.... sorry, missed that one. Thanks for that input. Good to hear there is the option for the rudder servo setup in the rear. Just really like that setup so much more than a pull-pull cable setup.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
12s paper airplane
I love your Avatar. The only one that's on par with that is the Camfather.
e1306362e02b921df4e7bb12d5079d6d.jpg

mac26r

50cc
I aquired an 11 year old 27% Midwest cap232 from a guy from our club. I've made my share of mistakes (too excited i guess). The cool thing I've discovered is that you really can't completely screw it up! Just remove,plane or sand it off and then start again. Having to remove a doubler from one whole fuse side (glued them both to the same side of each fuse half:msn_slap:), showed me that i could salvage a mistake. Then it showed me i could fabricate whole new pieces if i need to. This building is really a blast and if i can do (granted it isnt close to flying), anyone can do it!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well......Changed my mind about the coffin build. I would get it done to soon for I would opt for the "Almost Ready to Die" version.

And then I would have to......well......use it:frown:.

So I am going to assemble the 32% Pilot Decathlon instead with a DA70:on_the_go:.
decathlon.jpg