• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Much better:very_drunk:

14299=8018-image.jpg
14299=8018-image.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
I soooo need a fridge to put in my shop..... And when I get one it will look like this!!

attachment.php

14316=8030-BeerFridge.jpg
14316=8030-BeerFridge.jpg

Do-rag

100cc
Yeah but that way you have to open the door and your beer might get warm. Just do like a guy I knew in PA did with two kegs in the fridge with taps in the door. That way you always have cold beer unless you have to change the keg.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Do-rag;14409 wrote: Yeah but that way you have to open the door and your beer might get warm. Just do like a guy I knew in PA did with two kegs in the fridge with taps in the door. That way you always have cold beer unless you have to change the keg.

My only problem with the keg method is that I like to drink something different every night. I do buy one of those mini kegs once in a while, but I usually get burnt out on those too before they are empty.

Do-rag

100cc
pawnshopmike;14453 wrote: My only problem with the keg method is that I like to drink something different every night. I do buy one of those mini kegs once in a while, but I usually get burnt out on those too before they are empty.

Yeah you are right about the liking something different from time to time. That is why I have a reasonable selection of liquor in the house. So I will have to concede to your judgment on the stocking of the fridge.

Do-rag

100cc
Bipeguy03;14489 wrote: If I had that in my shop, I'd probably have lots of neighbors!!! lol

If not neighbors a lot of friends hanging at your shop. Only problem is if it was my shop they would have to work for booze.