• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Do-rag

100cc
Mikeq;17000 wrote: Stella Artois followed up by some Devil's Cut...yeah winter is coming and all the sick crap with it...its a medical fact alcohol kills germs...so if you drink enough you shouldn't get sick right?:concern:

Hmmmmm couple shots of Devil's Cut sounds good for tonight. Might have to have one of that a one of Pop Corn's Tennessee White Whiskey.

Mikeq

150cc
newreply.php

Bitburger...German Import that's pretty good...suppose to be the number one German Draft beer sold...

17284=11764-Bitburger.jpg
17284=11764-Bitburger.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;17286 wrote: [MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION] we need details! Sometimes a pic isn't worth a thousands words;)

Product of Germany Imported by Bitburger INTL College Station Tx..apparently established in 1817..full beer flavor....when you bletch you get all that good flavor again...LOL I don't read German so that's about all the info from the bottle...its a good beer if you ever want to give it a try..not sure about alcohol content but I imagine its at least 6%...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I had a couple New Belgium Tour De Fall's tonight. Not too shabby. First time I've had it. Very flavorful pale ale @ 6%. [MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION] should give it a try;)

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;17850 said:
I had a couple New Belgium Tour De Fall's tonight. Not too shabby. First time I've had it. Very flavorful pale ale @ 6%. [MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION] should give it a try;)[/Qhm,

Thanks Mike, you've given me another one to try "New Belgium Tour De Fall's".. Hopefully this one is distributed to Arkansas and I will be able to find it. Still trying to finish off that German beer I picked up the other day. It's okay but nothing to get excited about... My oldest son drank one and didn't really care for it...He is a Miller light fan and doesn't really like the ales or the darker beer.