• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
49dimes;17861 wrote: Unfortunately I only drink "On The Wagon" and coffee now:emptiness:.

Good for you Dimes...I sometimes drink too much but I know when to stop and not let it take control of my life..that being said, I have had friends and family members who couldn't and believe me I keep that in mind all the time...

Bipeguy03

150cc
Off the Antibiotics since Friday, so I got me some Labatt for watching football this afternoon. But I may have to wait, it's so freaking beautiful here in Ohio today, I think I'm going flying!!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Yes! Go out and suck up that fresh air! Still to humid and hot for me. That cooler weather is headed my way though:tickled_pink:.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest for me today:) I like it better than the Sam Adams I think. Just a touch more flavor and a wee bit smoother.

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;18034 wrote: Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest for me today:) I like it better than the Sam Adams I think. Just a touch more flavor and a wee bit smoother.

@ pawnshopmike...Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest sounds intriguing. Is this one of those seasonal beers or is it available year-round?