• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Lost my Dad in 2005 and I spent as much time as I could with him...man the years sure go by quickly..

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;15454 wrote: [MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION] See post #6 on the first page of this thread for a pic. It's a 9% Double IPA from Crown Valley Brewery just outside of Farmington MO. It's actually brewed in the old schoolhouse were my wife went to school. They bought the building and turned it into a brewery, pub and distillery.

http://www.crownvalleybrewery.com/about-us/

Awesome....Need to plan a trip to Farmington and check out that brewery and the brew...maybe that one is sold here in Arkansas....good food and drink what else could you want ?

Alky6

150cc
pawnshopmike;15454 wrote: [MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION] See post #6 on the first page of this thread for a pic. It's a 9% Double IPA from Crown Valley Brewery just outside of Farmington MO. It's actually brewed in the old schoolhouse were my wife went to school. They bought the building and turned it into a brewery, pub and distillery.

http://www.crownvalleybrewery.com/about-us/

What do they distill?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Do-rag;15952 wrote: Man you got me wanting some of that and nowhere for me to get it.

I'm not sure if they ship it our not. You might call and ask them. I'd ship it if I could, but the last time I tried that I damn near went to jail! Apparently it's "Against Postal Regulations":tongue-new:

Do-rag

100cc
pawnshopmike;16140 wrote: I'm not sure if they ship it our not. You might call and ask them. I'd ship it if I could, but the last time I tried that I damn near went to jail! Apparently it's "Against Postal Regulations":tongue-new:

Would never consider asking anyone to ship anything of this nature. Now if a bottle or two happened to show up at Joe Nall then that would be a different ball game.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Do-rag;16143 wrote: Would never consider asking anyone to ship anything of this nature. Now if a bottle or two happened to show up at Joe Nall then that would be a different ball game.

If I find anyone from this area headed that way next year I'll see what I can do.