• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Bipeguy03

150cc
No beer for me tonight.... sucks...

I had a pretty bad intestinal virus and they have me on some serious antibiotics so no alcohol for a few days :'(

Mikeq

150cc
Bipeguy03;16679 wrote: No beer for me tonight.... sucks...

I had a pretty bad intestinal virus and they have me on some serious antibiotics so no alcohol for a few days :'(

Yeah...do what they tell you...alcohol will keep the antibiotics from working...hope you get to feeling better..

Bipeguy03

150cc
Mikeq;16682 wrote: Yeah...do what they tell you...alcohol will keep the antibiotics from working...hope you get to feeling better..

Yep, I DO NOT want to go through that any more. I went over 6 Days only being able to keep down bread and pretzels... Not fun.

Already feeling better, and I am off the antibiotics Friday so all will be good!

Mikeq

150cc
Bipeguy03;16687 wrote: Yep, I DO NOT want to go through that any more. I went over 6 Days only being able to keep down bread and pretzels... Not fun.

Already feeling better, and I am off the antibiotics Friday so all will be good!

Last spring my wife had a Nursing conference to attend at Vanderbilt University in Nashville...we planned this trip several months prior to and planned to spend the weekend bar hopping on Broadway listing to country wannabes...apparently I had contracted a stomach super bug.... Jesus Christ I never have been so sick in my life...I spent two nights and two days close to the toilet in a relatively expensive hotel...I still haven't gotten over that trip from hell but I'm sure I eventually will...absolutely love Nashville but here lately every time someone says Nashville I become nauseous...

Bipeguy03

150cc
Mikeq;16702 wrote: Last spring my wife had a Nursing conference to attend at Vanderbilt University in Nashville...we planned this trip several months prior to and planned to spend the weekend bar hopping on Broadway listing to country wannabes...apparently I had contracted a stomach super bug.... Jesus Christ I never have been so sick in my life...I spent two nights and two days close to the toilet in a relatively expensive hotel...I still haven't gotten over that trip from hell but I'm sure I eventually will...absolutely love Nashville but here lately every time someone says Nashville I become nauseous...

That sucks!!! I'm glad I was at least at home and not on the road!!

I am feeling almost 100%, actually I think its the antibiotics making me feel just kinda blah... Just 2 more days of them, then maybe I can get back to drinkin!!!....................................................................................................................... Oh crap............ I may be an alcoholic

Mikeq

150cc
Bipeguy03;16968 wrote: That sucks!!! I'm glad I was at least at home and not on the road!!

I am feeling almost 100%, actually I think its the antibiotics making me feel just kinda blah... Just 2 more days of them, then maybe I can get back to drinkin!!!....................................................................................................................... Oh crap............ I may be an alcoholic

You'll be good as new...glad to hear your better...that Guinness awaits you:eagerness:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
You guys are depressing the hell out of me with all this talk of the stomache bug:tongue-new:

Dos Equis XX Ambar for me tonight. Get well soon and Stay Thirsty my friends!

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;16998 wrote: You guys are depressing the hell out of me with all this talk of the stomache bug:tongue-new:

Dos Equis XX Ambar for me tonight. Get well soon and Stay Thirsty my friends!

Stella Artois followed up by some Devil's Cut...yeah winter is coming and all the sick crap with it...its a medical fact alcohol kills germs...so if you drink enough you shouldn't get sick right?:concern: