• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
White bottle...hmm should be easy to spot...10.5% WOW Man if things don't change I may need to make a beer trip to Springfield...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Tonight we have another terrific beer from Van Steenberg. Piraat Belgian Ale. This is the first time I tried this one.........But it won't be the last!!! This is probably the best Belgian style ale I've ever had. The fruity finish is phenomenal! Light last nights fare, this one is also 10.5%. Sorry @SleepyC & @Bipeguy03 :D

@Mikeq
You have to find you a good liquor store somewhere!
image.jpg
image.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Yes...I need to write these last two down...tomorrow I'm headed to Shreveport and maybe just maybe they will be available down there and if not Branson is on my schedule Monday.
Cool. Look for a Friar Tuck, Lukas Liquor Super Store or a Brown Derby. They all stock a great selection of beers.

On another note, I followed up the Piraat with a Leffe Belgian Ale. The Leffe never fails to amaze me. It is a damn good beer for a reasonable price. It can hold its own against the best of them.
:way_to_go:

Mikeq

150cc
Cool. Look for a Friar Tuck, Lukas Liquor Super Store or a Brown Derby. They all stock a great selection of beers.

On another note, I followed up the Piraat with a Leffe Belgian Ale. The Leffe never fails to amaze me. It is a damn good beer for a reasonable price. It can hold its own against the best of them.
:way_to_go:

Thanks for the list of liquor stores...Friar Tuck?? Robin Hood?? LOL Now that's being creative...I agree Leffe is a winner in my book...no argument here and that one is readily available in our part Sherwood Forest...LOL
chugger-smiley-emoticon.gif

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Dang. I just googled it. I thought for sure Branson would have a Brown Derby. But it looks like the closest one is Nixa. I'm sure Branson has something though.

Mikeq

150cc
Dang. I just googled it. I thought for sure Branson would have a Brown Derby. But it looks like the closest one is Nixa. I'm sure Branson has something though.

Yeah...that place is crawling with liquor stores and Springfield isn't that far down the road...